Applying for a Visa to Study

Please note that Clifton High School cannot apply for a visa on your behalf, nor can we provide you with advice on obtaining a visa; you must do this yourself.

Students may need a visa to study in the UK, for example, if they are a non-European Union citizen. To find out more about whether a visa is required, please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website:

To apply for a Tier 4 visa, you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number, which we will give you. See our application and admissions section for further information on this.

This information is not legal advice. Please make sure you check the UK Visas and Immigration website (address above) for up-to-date information, as visa regulations change regularly.